Monday, February 28, 2011

Portret dupa fotografie - Einstein Cafe


Einstein and Violin
Pastel on canvas/ Sold
Comenzi : daliana@graphis.ro

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music.
I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music .... I get most joy in life out of music."

~Albert Einstein
What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester Viereck,
for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.


"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion.
Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science.
Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment
and lives in a state of fear is a dead man"
 Albert Einstein
"Science, Philosophy, and Religion, A Symposium"
published by the Conference on Science, Philosophy and Religion
in Their Relation to the Democratic Way of Life, 1941
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...